How to make a PC factory Image with Drive Clone PC System Recovery?
Steps to create a hidden factory recovery partition
Step 1: Prepare a master PC with Windows and all pre-installed applications.
Step 2: Install DriveClone System Recovery. System will reboot after installation is completed.
Step 3: After reboot, DriveClone System Recovery will create a hidden partition,
Step 4: DriveClone System Recovery will automatically make a factory image backup in the hidden partition.
Restore PC to original factory state when your PC encounters problems:
Step 1: Press Up or Down arrow key during PC boot up.
Step 2: Confirm to restore the system to the factory state
Restore PC to its original settings, fixes viruses and crashes in one-click
DriveClone System Recovery copies/clones and image an entire hard drive, including the Windows, drivers, and all applications, to a hidden partition. Users can restore their PC to the original factory
configuration with the simple touch of a hot-key.
Drive Clone System Recovery is designed to improve customer satisfaction and reduces PC manufacturer support costs by decreasing the frequency of customer calls. The software also decreases PC return rate caused by computer or user errors.
System Requirements: Supports Windows 8.1, 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003/2008/2012 Servers
DriveClone System Recovery is designed for
- Ultrabook One-click PC Recovery
- Notebook/NetBook One-click PC Recovery
- Laptop One-click PC Recovery
- System Builders One-click PC Recovery
- Motherboard One-click PC Recovery
- Tablet PC OEM Recovery
DCSR Key Benefits:
- Restore PC to its Original Settings in a click
- Support EFI/UEFI, GPT & Dynamic Systems
- Silent Installation
- Customizable Hidden Partition Size
- Restore Windows Partition or Entire PC in a click
- Silent Installation
- Easy-to-use Wizard UI
- RAID Servers Factory Recovery
- Reduce OEM Support Cost and RMA
- Improve OEM Customer Satisfaction
- Hidden Recovery Partition
- Create PC Recovery CD/DVD
- Configurable Hotkey (F1-F12) - (For Window 7, Vista and XP systems)
- Supports Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, and 2003/2008/2012 Server
DriveClone PC factory recovery main UI
Type in password for system recovery
DriveClone create PC factory image
DriveClone PC factory image created sucessfully
DriveClone restore to the factory image
DCSR to restore to a factory image
DCSR to restore Windows partitions only or entire hard drive
DCSR to confirm restoration
DCSR restoration completed
Why you need DriveClone System Recovery?
Every PC is at Risk: Viruses, spyware, software and corrupt hardware installations— all these can deteriorate a computer’s performance.
Total Windows System & PC Protection
DriveClone System Recovery quickly restores a PC system to an OEM PC factory original configuration. Hit the hot key during PC system startup, DriveClone System Recovery will restore PC back to its original factory configuration. In case of hard drive failure, DriveClone System Recovery restores the entire system to its OEM factory configuration by using Recovery CD/DVDs.
Reduced Technical Support Costs
With your systems running DriveClone System Recovery, your support representatives will be able to walk a customer through an OEM factory restoration.
Additional Benefits for the PC OEM & System Builder
DriveClone System Recovery adds value to your systems and is a key product differentiator in a highly competitive market. Additional benefits include:
- Reduced technical support costs
- Reduced product returns (RMA)
- Improved customer satisfaction