Unique handy tools with no installation
TotalRecovery Tools is an unique handy disk tools-set for disk imaging(backup), disk cloning(copy), data rescuing, disk shredding, disk partitioning, and managing PC from outside of Windows. TotalRecovery Tools is a powerful and fool proof PC tools-set with no installation required, leaves no imprint on your system!
Tired of installing software or don't like tasks and programs running on Windows background? TotalRecovery Tools is the solution for you. Just insert the bootable USB flash (or DVD) and reboot. You will be able to backup disk and partitions, image disk, clone disk, reset forgotten login local password, shred disk, undelete files, or rescue files when Windows crashed. All of these tasks are done in a secure recovery environment from outside of Windows; there is no software or driver installation.
TotalRecovery Tools is the most user friendly bit of backup gadgetry I have ever seen. This is THE TOOL FOR YOU! - GadgetKing.com
- Plug-and-use, No Installation Required
- Undelete files and foldersnew!
- Fool proof self-bootable USB exclusive! and DVD
- PC migration with no installation exclusive!
- Hard Drive, Hard Disk & Windows Backup (Imaging)
- File/Folder Backup
- Hard Disk Partitioning and Management Tools
- Hard Drive & SSD and RAID Cloning (copy)
- Support cloning to bigger and small hard disks exclusive!
- Secure Military Shredder (DoD 5220.22-M)
- Windows and Windows Server Login Password Recovery
- Emergency Rescuer for Crashed Systems exclusive!. Recover files from a damaged drive.
- Universal Restore Included exclusive!
- 100% Perfect Defragmentation exclusive!
- Automatically exclude unnecessary (temp, swap, hibernation) files to save time and space
- Support Windows, and Windows Servers
- Supports Linux (*some features might not work for Linux)
- Supports UEFI, GPT, and RAID Systems
- Supports SSD, Large Disks such as 2TB, 3TB, 4TB, NAS, and RAIDs
- Secure! with Peace of Mind!
PC migration with no installation exclusive!
Universal Restore supported
TotalRecovery Tools is a complete PC backup and disk imaging on a USB flash (key) drive. You simply plug the USB key into your computer and reboot. TotalRecovery Tools allows you to save a copy of your entire hard drive to any location you choose, such as external USB hard drives, shared network drives, cd/dvd's, NAS, RAID and iSCSI storages. TotalRecovery Tools also makes it easy to migrate your data to a larger hard drive or upgrade to an SSD.
Military grade shredder purge all sensitive data permanently! exclusive!
Securely delete everything on a hard drive before assigning to a new employee, donating, or throwing it away.
Windows file system, drivers, hackers, snapshot and backup software leave traces of your sensitive data on hard drive. When you delete a file, traces still remain on your hard drive.
TotalRecovery Tools is the solution that wipes out of data from outside of Windows and is compliant to military US DoD 5220.22-M clearing standard, 100% securely deleting all data on a hard drive. Remove financial data, confidential emails, and other sensitive files completely!
Rescue your data when Windows crashes!
Rescue your data instantly!
In the event of a PC crash due to Windows or software issues. TotalRecovery Tools is able to boot the PC and browse data rescuing your precious files with peace of mind.
TotalRecovery Tools is a secure solution!
TotalRecovery Tools runs in a secure environment with a self bootable USB or DVD. There is absolutely no hacker, no virus, no adware, no malicious driver, and no malware to interrupt or intercept its operations. For example, TotalRecovery Tools is the only product that can do "secure data shredding". It is almost NOT possible to securely shred data under Windows, because a malicious Windows driver could intercept the operations. TotalRecovery Tools is a powerful, fool proof, fast and easy to use PC tools-set with no installation required, leaves no imprint on your system!
TotalRecovery Tools Screenshots
1 - Main UI (Boot from DVD or USB flash)
3 - Restore (Universal Restore Included)
4 - Add Driver for a new RAID or a new hardware
5 - Browse and Preview Files in an Disk Backup Image
7 - Check Hard Drive for Errors
8 - The Most Secure Shredder - shred data from outside of Windows
9 - Windows and Windows Server local Password Reset -
10 - Configure UEFI Boot Options
11 - Clone Disk and Clone Partition - Support UEFI and GPT
12 - Disk to Disk Cloning
13 - Fedora 19 little harddrive