TotalRecovery Pro is an all-in-one system backup and disk imaging software.
FarStone TotalRecovery backs up files & your entire machine, including system files, applications, favorites, emails, music, movies, settings, and partitions in a compressed image file. What makes TotalRecovery different from other backup software is that it integrates all basic and advanced features covering the needs to totally backup & protect your irreplaceable data and computer system.
"Do you backup? "
"You may revert the whole system back in minutes when system fails!"
Completely PC Backup
"TotalRecovery is a reliable solution that automatically backs up and protects your data & the whole system.."
New for TotalRecovery v10.10
- Support Windows 10
- Enhance viewing files in backup images back-in-time
- Hyper-v agentless backup
- Backup system images on multiple destinations
- Other improvements: user-interface, dissimilar restoration, multiple-email notification, toasters, wireless router NAS support, etc..
When you no longer have access to Windows.
- Boot system into FarStone's "Recovery Manager" with the bootable CD or USB flash
- Select "Restore" from Recovery Manager, and follow the instructions to completely restore your system and recovery lost files.
Reliable backups will prevent you from disasters.
TotalRecovery covers all the need, since 1993.
Reliable file & system protection
With its intuitive user interface design allows users to create backups and protect their systems easily.
With Rapid Restore technology, TotalRecovery will only restore the files/folders that have been changed since your last backup. Thus significantly reduce the restoration time from hours to minutes.
Create Rescue USB (CD) with Dynamic PE Technology
With its unique dynamically PE technology, TotalRecovery will automatically insert all required drivers and applications on the bootable USB or CD.
Backup to Clouds
Total Backup Recovery is compatible to your cloud storage services, such as Sky Drive, Google Drive, and DropBox.
Easy View Image with Explorer
Double-click a TotalRecovery backup image to view its contents. You can browse through
folders hierarchy to view, copy, or restore specific files and folders without restoration.
Smart System Backup
TotalRecovery Smart system backup excludes Windows redundant files, such as temp files, and defrag all files on the fly before writing to the backup image. 30GB-70GB disk space saved for each backup. TotalRecovery also defrags all files and system on-the-fly during system backup.
Download TotalRecovery v10
Supports Windows 10/8/7
File size: 474MB | 14-day full feature trial
Download User's Guide
- Intel Pentium 233 or better
- 512MB RAM, 600MB free disk space
- Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP 32&64 bit CPU
TotalRecovery Pro Main Features
- System backup (disk imaging)
- Full, incremental, and differential backup
- Backup data, Windows, partitions & everything
- Open file and database backup
- Create bootable rescue CD/USB
- Replicate to ftp server as a duplicated backup
- AES 256 bit encryption, compression, and password protection
- Universal restore to dissimilar computers
- Rapid restore a system in minutes
- Smart Backup exclude unnecessary files, save 10G-70G space & time
- Email notification for status of a scheduled backup
- Auto run pre/post commands of a scheduled backup
- Partition management tools
- Preview contents in backup images with Windows file explorer
- Backup to clouds, such as SkyDrive, Google drive, and Dropbox
- Repair tools for repairing boot issues
- Support Windows Encryption File System (EFS)
- Support VHDx virtual machine
- Export logs & jobs
- Perfect Defrag on backup
"Total Backup and Recovery covers all the needs."
"Does it well, with a simple interface and stability."
"One of the best disk imaging software solutions"
Questions? Please refer to the User's Guide first.
TotalRecovery User's Guide
Q: My system crash and I have lost all of my files. I have no backup for it.
A: Don't reinstall Windows or format your system. There are chances your irreplacable files can be recovered. Boot your system with FarStone Bootable Rescue Media (CD or USB flash). Open "Explorer" navigating to your personal files/folders on the crashed system and copy them to an external storage.