Use CD/DVD without the need of a CD drive
The original & the best virtual CD emulation software
Portable & reliable. Use CD ISO image directly on VirtualDrive
First released in 1995, VirtualDrive is the original & the best virtual CD solution. Just insert a CD/DVD into your CD drive, VirtualDrive will convert it to a Virtual CD image file (VCD), which you can play in place of the original disc in any one of up to 23 "virtual drives" created by the software.
Virtual discs can be shared over a network or transported on a laptop computer, a USB device, or other external media. They run directly on the hard drive, saving wear and tear on your CD-ROM drive and extending the battery life of laptop computers. VirtualDrive also allows users to use ISO files immediately without needing a DVD drive or burn to DVD discs.
Why you need a VirtualDrive?
- Play CD & game without using the disc or a drive
- Want to share CDs on a computer lab or classroom
- Want to use CD on a laptop without a CD drive
- Use CD/DVD ISO files directly from internet
- Portability and Convenience
- I always have ALL my software available to me
- My legacy games need it
home (5 users)
$-10 (20% Off)
$-150 (60% Off)
VirtualDrive Main Features:
- Use & Play CD/DVD ISO directly
- Play games from hard drive at 200X speed without the actual CD/DVD
- Useful for PAD and computers without a DVD drive
- Make your own customized virtual CD containing favorite tracks, video, and custom programs
- Portability and Convenience
- Burn virtual CD/DVD image to physical CD/DVD
- No noise, no tear and no lost CD/DVD
- Play up to 23 virtual CD/DVDs simultaneously
- Share CD/DVDs on a network
- Hot-key for hard-core CD/DVD users and gamers
- Automatically load and insert virtual CD/DVDs upon system startup
Note: In compliance with copyright law, FarStone VirtualDrive does NOT support encrypted Hollywood movie titles.
DriveClone Editor/Media Reviews
"I have used Virtual Drive since the early versions many years ago. This program just keeps getting better and more stable. I wouldn't leave home without it. You never know when you will need to insert that program disk to get something you need. With Virtual Drive, I always have ALL my software available to me.
I had virtual drive by farstone since 10 years ago on XP. I moved up to windows 7 and 8. My big worry was can this take the old virtual drives and install on new window os? I was very happy to see them work! Customer service is very good.
“Since I installed VirtualDrive, I haven’t had to worry about the grandkids closing the CD drive on a misaligned CD. I don’t have to worry about them scratching the real CD. They just click on the ‘VirtualDrive Manager’ and click on the game they want to play, then click on ‘Insert’ and they are playing their game.
“VirtualDrive is an outstanding product. Our computer lab receives a lot use from elementary to high school aged students. We set up a VirtualDrive server in a peer-to-peer configuration. Students access the various types of English, Science, Social Science, Vocational, Music, Math and Reference software from the VirtualDrive server. VirtualDrive allows us to run a wide variety of software, with no risk of losing or damaging valuable software media.”
Virtual Drive 10 Pro is an excellent piece of software and the people at Farstone have clearly done their homework. This software is an excellent addition to any software collection but especially for those of you who:
A. Are prone to losing CD/DVD media.
B. Those of you looking for a way to use your terabyte RAID.
C. Those of you with 2-4 GBs of RAM who would like to dabble in solid-state storage but want to be able to reallocate the storage to RAM when Vista comes out.
D. Those of you with files that are constantly being accessed on your computer and want a performance speed up.
So I have to tip my hat to the guys at Farstone for creating such an excellent product – great job guys!